Wednesday, February 11, 2015

1000 VIEWS - THANK YOU!!!

Wow, Essen Girl viewers, thank you so much for all of the support and love! 7 months in, and we have hit 1,000 views! I am so grateful for everyone who has subscribed to this blog, read this blog casually, and even unintentionally stumbled upon it on the internet - you're all helping me grow and improve!

I promise, for the next 1,000 views, to give you even more delicious, fun, my-kitchen-tested antique recipes. Additionally, I would like to extend another contest offer to all of you. From now until the end of March, submissions will be open: simply comment on ANY Essen Girl post with a picture of the best thing you have ever cooked (one of the Essen Girl recipes is great, but anything will work). I will judge all of the pictures and pick 1 WINNER to join me in my kitchen to be a guest star for an Essen Girl post - get cooking!

No comments:

Post a Comment