Saturday, February 14, 2015

Special Offer!!!

Good morning! I know it's not a Monday/Wednesday/Friday, but I have something amazing to share with all of you! (or at least, those of you in a geographic area relatively close to mine)
















With the opening of The Dessert Lovers' Handbook, I may have released a monster. As I said, I now own an astounding number of dessert recipes, and my tiny little family of 2 cannot possibly consume all of them on our own. What's the problem with too much dessert, you may ask. Of course, I love dessert, but I'm afraid that our under-consumption of desserts could adversely affect the consistency with which I post blog entries with the dis-proportionate number of desserts to entrees.
















Basically, I'm asking for your help. Yes, YOU. This is your call to action (and dessert)! Since The Dessert Lovers' Handbook focuses on recipes including sweetened condensed milk as an ingredient, your challenge is simple. All you have to do is buy a can of sweetened condensed milk (brand doesn't matter) and give it to me. I will allow you to pick your recipe from the book, then I will make the dessert for you using YOUR can of sweetened condensed milk! This is truly a win-win, because YOU get free dessert and you get featured in Essen Girl, plus I get to keep cooking delicious things and writing about them! Yay!





























Thank you SO much to JR and JL for this great idea - you girls get first pick of desserts!

No comments:

Post a Comment